Tuesday, January 25, 2011

KAA Poster

I really have enjoyed working with just black and white and making compositions. I like kerning text and rearranging it until it pleases my eye. After looking at this class, it was pointed out that this composition seems very divided between the text and the image, so it was suggested that I make it one composition together. I did this in my redo. It was also mentioned that my concept was a little unclear because I am trying to reach two very different audiences. 1. The students who might not think their work is good enough to submit and 2. The students who have an emotional attachment to their art and don't want to risk it getting sold. 

This was my redo of the original. 

The class as a whole liked this composition and concept much better than the first. I did a COB for the picture of the pot and I think that was really effective. 

Third Design:

This is my third design for the KAA poster. I changed the arrow to make it look more professional. I also align some of my text to make it a little more neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment